This hydrating moisturiser combines lanolin, Vitamins B3, B5, A & E in order to hydrate your skin without leaving an oily residue.
Excels as a night cream for mature aged, dry and dehydrated skin types .
A generous product size of 140mls
The Hydrating Moisturiser contains Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) which help shields the skin against moisture loss. This is a great product to final step in your skin care regime.
The Hydrating Moisturiser is a Skincare Company product, who have been developing scientifically formulated cosmeceuticals developed in collaboration with bio-physicists, leading clinicians, plastic surgeons and dermatologists. At Mode Plastic Surgery, we use and recommend The Skincare Company range of products. We partnered with The Skincare Company for several reasons
- It is an Australian company with its products produced in small quantities in Melbourne.
- The company’s products were first partly developed by a Plastic Surgeon.
- The products are very easy to use with a simple morning and night regime, that anyone can follow without the complexity of some other skin care brands. The morning regime bottles are coloured aqua blue and the night regime bottles are coloured white.
- The skin care products formulated and developed by the Skincare Company are the best we have seen with respect to effectiveness – our staff, including Dr Aggarwal, have personally tried and tested the range, which we are happy to recommend to our patients, and support with our reputation.
- The range is extremely good value for money – the product sizes are close to double the other skin care ranges with prices that are easier to afford. For skincare that is more effective than what you can buy at popular stores like Myer and David Jones, at a price that is often cheaper than those products, you will be hooked to this skincare range once you try it.