ASPS stands for ‘Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons’ – This is the peak body for Specialist Plastic Surgeons (both reconstructive and cosmetic) in this country.
ASAPS stands for ‘Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons’ – this is the peak body for cosmetic plastic surgery in Australia, comprising of Plastic Surgeons who have a dedicated interest in the field of cosmetic surgery.
Members of ASPS and ASAPS are unique in that:
- Members are bona fide specialist Plastic Surgeons who are in full-time plastic surgery practice.
- Members have undertaken a minimum of 12 years education and training.
- Members have undertaken at least 7 years of training after the completion of medical school.
- The Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training program requires a minimum of 5 years specialist Surgical Education and Training.
- Members hold a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS Plast) or its equivalent.
- The Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) is an award, fully accredited by the Australian Medical Council which is the only body authorised by the Commonwealth Government to certify all medical training.
- ASPS is authorised by the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons to administer post graduate surgical training programs for the specialty of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- ASPS promotes research in the specialty of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Medicare Australia recognises all ASPS members as specialist Plastic Surgeons.
For more information visit:
Meet Dr Aggarwal
Dr Aggarwal is a well regarded, respected, highly skilled and experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon. Graduating at the top of his class throughout his training, Dr Aggarwal has completed fellowship training at some of the world’s most prestigious reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery institutions. He continues to publish research is prestigious plastic surgery journals, and is actively involved in the training of future plastic surgeons.
What sets Dr Aggarwal apart from others is his personal, affable and warm nature. Not only does he pay attention to detail, to producing natural, beautiful results but he ensures that the patient’s journey is just as special as their outcome. Dr Aggarwal looks after patients at two of Sydney’s most prestigious public hospital campuses (RPA and POWH/RHW), and operates privately on the North Shore.
Why Choose Us
Highly skilled Fellowship Trained Plastic surgeon – know you are in the safest of hands with a Plastic Surgeon who is experienced, highly respected, and appointed at premier Sydney hospitals- including the SAN, RPA, POWH and RHW.
If sedation or general anaesthetic is required, it is delivered by an accredited anaesthetist
Have your surgery at premier, accredited Sydney private hospitals
We provide written quotes, so there are no surprises.
Patient Centered Care
We make you our top priority. Need to ask a question, worried about dressings or something else post op? We will always be at your beck and call.
Our patients love us! Feel free to read our reviews online on independent websites, or you can speak to some of our existing patients who will gladly speak about their plastic surgery journey.
We pride our practice in personalised, professional and ethical care. Your safety and satisfaction is our utmost priority – we only provide sedation or general anaesthesia in accredited facilities and after your procedure you will have direct access to Dr Aggarwal and his staff to answer any questions or concerns.
Your First Consultation
At your first consultation, Dr Aggarwal will explain a personalised treatment option for your desired results. A comprehensive medical history and examination is followed by discussion of surgery, examination of before and after photographs and trial of implants in the case of breast augmentation. Remember to bring a referral for your consultation, to claim the Medicare Rebate.
Upfront about costs
We will always be upfront about all costs of surgery including surgical, anaesthetic and hospital fees. Our quotes are valid for 12 months so there is no pressure to decide quickly.
To help achieve your goals, we will tailor treatment options to what you actually need. We will never recommend surgical or non surgical treatment if its not going to achieve what you want. We aim to deliver beautiful, natural results.
Liposuction: Your 8 Most Common Questions Answered
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic surgery procedure at Mode Plastic Surgery - sometimes performed alone, or often in conjunction or as an adjunct to another procedure. It is a safe and reliable procedure that aims to remove fat deposits that are difficult to shift with diet and exercise. Like any surgery, it's important to ask as many questions as possible...Read More
Mode Plastic Surgery, 924 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072
Multiple options throughout the week
85 Burdett St, Hornsby NSW 2077
Alternate Tuesday afternoons
Level 2, Clinic D, Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, 119-143 Missenden Rd, Camperdown NSW 2050.
Level 1, 6 Ryde Road, Hunters Hill NSW 2110.
Once a month Thursday morning.
Prince of Wales Private Hospital, Suite 10, Level 7, Barker St, Randwick Hill NSW 2031
Once a month Friday morning.