- Depending on your reason for consultation – these are booked for 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Cosmetic and Breast Reconstruction consultations are for 45-60 minutes.
- Skin cancer and other reconstructive procedure consultations are usually for 15-30 minutes.
Please assist us by bringing to your appointment:
- Referral from your GP or specialist (where relevant)
- Your Medicare Card
- Your Health Insurance Card (if applicable)
- A completed new patient form: Click here to download
- Knowledge or written information regarding your complete medical history including current medications
- Preparing a list of questions
- Bringing any scans or x-rays relating to your reason for consultation
- We encourage you to familiarise yourself with your procedure or treatment of interest by browsing the sections of this website.
- A consultation for cosmetic procedures or for breast reconstruction costs $280. Fees for these procedures are collected at the time of booking and are payable via credit card over the phone, or via direct bank transfer.
- A consultation for reconstructive procedures such as skin cancer costs $240 (or $180 for Pensioners)
- A follow up appointment costs $140 for cosmetic procedures, and $120 for reconstructive procedures.
- A referral from your local GP is a must for all reconstructive procedures – this allows Dr Aggarwal to be aware of your medical history, as well as being able to write back to your GP about the consultation and treatment plan.
- This also allows a medicare rebate to be claimed for your consultation (approximately $73) as well as attracting medicare and health insurance benefits for your surgery.
- For cosmetic procedures, a referral is not always essential but is generally a good idea. A referral from your GP will allow you to claim a medicare rebate for Dr Aggarwal’s consultation. Also for common cosmetic operations which have medical benefits (such as breast reductions and implant revisions) this will allow you to claim a modest Medicare/health insurance rebate for surgeon/anaesthetist fee, as well as full coverage of hospital fees (where your private health insurance policy is applicable).
Can I bring a friend?
At Mode Plastic Surgery, we understand that the decision to undergo surgery is a big one. We therefore welcome a support person such as family or friend to accompany you, although others prefer to come alone.
Can I bring my children?
At Mode, we aim to create a quiet, harmonious and stress free environment for our patients. Unless the consultation is for your child, we encourage that children under 12 are not brought with you to any appointments at Mode Plastic Surgery. This allows Dr Aggarwal and the rest of the team to ensure you are looked after to the best of our ability.
We understand that the best of plans may sometimes need to be changed as unexpected things may occur.
We request that you give us at least 48 hours notice if you are unable to attend your appointment by ringing 1300 80 9000. This allows your consultation time to be offered to other patients.
Cosmetic and Breast Reconstruction appointments that are cancelled or rescheduled with less than 2 full working days notice they will attract a charge of the full consultation fee ($280).
- At your first consultation Dr Aggarwal will discuss your concerns, and go through a full medical history and physical examination. He will also discuss your treatment options, including a discussion of risks, and benefits.
- At Mode Plastic Surgery, we will always ask you to see Dr Aggarwal at least twice before deciding to have a cosmetic procedure as we believe the decision to have surgery is a significant one, and you should consider all options, have the opportunity to ask questions, and have time to understand and ponder over the risks and benefits before committing to surgery.
- After your first consultation, estimate of surgical fees will be provided to you as a written quote (usually emailed).
- Our Team will prepare a quote for you reflecting the options available and send it to you (via email) after your consultation.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding your quote, please contact one of our team members and we will happy to go through them with you.
- We love welcoming back our patients who choose to return after beautiful results and a positive patient journey.
- You may need a new referral if you are a returning patient as GP referrals expire after a year and specialist referrals expire after 3 months
- If the consultation is about a new procedure or is booked 12 months after discharge from a previous procedure, a new consultation fee will be charged.
Meet Dr Aggarwal
Dr Aggarwal is a well regarded, respected, highly skilled and experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon. Graduating at the top of his class throughout his training, Dr Aggarwal has completed fellowship training at some of the world’s most prestigious reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery institutions. He continues to publish research is prestigious plastic surgery journals, and is actively involved in the training of future plastic surgeons.
What sets Dr Aggarwal apart from others is his personal, affable and warm nature. Not only does he pay attention to detail, to producing natural, beautiful results but he ensures that the patient’s journey is just as special as their outcome. Dr Aggarwal looks after patients at two of Sydney’s most prestigious public hospital campuses (RPA and POWH/RHW), and operates privately on the North Shore.
Why Choose Us
Highly skilled Fellowship Trained Plastic surgeon – know you are in the safest of hands with a Plastic Surgeon who is experienced, highly respected, and appointed at premier Sydney hospitals- including the SAN, RPA, POWH and RHW.
If sedation or general anaesthetic is required, it is delivered by an accredited anaesthetist
Have your surgery at premier, accredited Sydney private hospitals
We provide written quotes, so there are no surprises.
Patient Centered Care
We make you our top priority. Need to ask a question, worried about dressings or something else post op? We will always be at your beck and call.
Our patients love us! Feel free to read our reviews online on independent websites, or you can speak to some of our existing patients who will gladly speak about their plastic surgery journey.
We pride our practice in personalised, professional and ethical care. Your safety and satisfaction is our utmost priority – we only provide sedation or general anaesthesia in accredited facilities and after your procedure you will have direct access to Dr Aggarwal and his staff to answer any questions or concerns.
Your First Consultation
At your first consultation, Dr Aggarwal will explain a personalised treatment option for your desired results. A comprehensive medical history and examination is followed by discussion of surgery, examination of before and after photographs and trial of implants in the case of breast augmentation. Remember to bring a referral for your consultation, to claim the Medicare Rebate.
Upfront about costs
We will always be upfront about all costs of surgery including surgical, anaesthetic and hospital fees. Our quotes are valid for 12 months so there is no pressure to decide quickly.
To help achieve your goals, we will tailor treatment options to what you actually need. We will never recommend surgical or non surgical treatment if its not going to achieve what you want. We aim to deliver beautiful, natural results.
Sydney Tummy Tuck
Sydney Tummy Tuck A full tummy tuck or abdominoplasty involves the removal of excess skin and fat from the lower tummy or abdomen, bikini line in women, belt-line on men. In addition, the underlying muscles are tightened, and any hernias are repaired. This can produce a beautiful, flat shape to the tummy. Dr Aggarwal is a well regarded, respected, highly...Read More
Mode Plastic Surgery, 924 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072
Multiple options throughout the week
85 Burdett St, Hornsby NSW 2077
Alternate Tuesday afternoons
Level 2, Clinic D, Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, 119-143 Missenden Rd, Camperdown NSW 2050.
Level 1, 6 Ryde Road, Hunters Hill NSW 2110.
Once a month Thursday morning.
Prince of Wales Private Hospital, Suite 10, Level 7, Barker St, Randwick Hill NSW 2031
Once a month Friday morning.