What are your clinic hours?
- Our standard clinic hours are 9 am to 5 pm.
- Outside these hours if you wish to contact us, you may do so via our the form on our website under ‘contact us’ or email us at email@example.com.
Where can I see Dr Aggarwal?
- At our main practice in Gordon or at one of our other locations including Hornsby, Hunters Hill or Camperdown.
- Please click on Contact Us, or scroll to the bottom of the home page to find out the addresses of each location, parking and public transport arrangements.
- You may find that if one location is difficult to get into to see Dr Aggarwal, we will always offer you a different site to see if an earlier appointment is possible.
How quickly can I see Dr Aggarwal?
- Please contact our office on 1300 80 9000 and we will endeavour to find you the earliest appointment, at the most convenient location for you.
- However some of our locations are busier than others and we may offer you an alternative location for an earlier appointment
- We endeavour to see our patients within 2 weeks of you contacting us, but please bear in mind sometimes this is not possible due to high demand and at certain times of the year.
I want to contact Dr Aggarwal directly in the case of an emergency. How do I do this?
Private patients of Dr Aggarwal will be given instructions on how to contact Dr Aggarwal directly, after their surgery along with their scripts and discharge instructions. If you have difficulty contacting Dr Aggarwal directly, he may be scrubbed in a procedure and you can contact our office (during business hours) or after hours contact the private hospital where you had your surgery and they will try and get a hold of Dr Aggarwal:
- Sydney Adventist Hospital: (02) 9487 9111
- SAN Day Surgery: (02) 9477 88888
- Hunters Hill Private Hospital: (02) 8876 9300
- Castlecrag Private Hospital: (02) 9935 0200
- Chris O’Brien Lifehouse: 1300 852 500
Patients who have had surgery as a public patients in a public hospital should ask to speak to the plastic surgery registrar on call (contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) via the switchboard of the hospital:
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital: (02) 9515 6111
- Prince of Wales Hospital / Royal Hospital for Women: (02) 9382 2222
Alternatively during business hours you can contact our office on 1300 80 9000. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What payment methods do you accept?
- Cash, EFTPOS, bank cheques, Direct Deposits and all major Credit Cards.
- Use of AMEX does not incur any surcharges.
Meet Dr Aggarwal
Dr Aggarwal is a well regarded, respected, highly skilled and experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon. Graduating at the top of his class throughout his training, Dr Aggarwal has completed fellowship training at some of the world’s most prestigious reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery institutions. He continues to publish research is prestigious plastic surgery journals, and is actively involved in the training of future plastic surgeons.
What sets Dr Aggarwal apart from others is his personal, affable and warm nature. Not only does he pay attention to detail, to producing natural, beautiful results but he ensures that the patient’s journey is just as special as their outcome. Dr Aggarwal looks after patients at two of Sydney’s most prestigious public hospital campuses (RPA and POWH/RHW), and operates privately on the North Shore.
Why Choose Us
Highly skilled Fellowship Trained Plastic surgeon – know you are in the safest of hands with a Plastic Surgeon who is experienced, highly respected, and appointed at premier Sydney hospitals- including the SAN, RPA, POWH and RHW.
If sedation or general anaesthetic is required, it is delivered by an accredited anaesthetist
Have your surgery at premier, accredited Sydney private hospitals
We provide written quotes, so there are no surprises.
Patient Centered Care
We make you our top priority. Need to ask a question, worried about dressings or something else post op? We will always be at your beck and call.
Our patients love us! Feel free to read our reviews online on independent websites, or you can speak to some of our existing patients who will gladly speak about their plastic surgery journey.
We pride our practice in personalised, professional and ethical care. Your safety and satisfaction is our utmost priority – we only provide sedation or general anaesthesia in accredited facilities and after your procedure you will have direct access to Dr Aggarwal and his staff to answer any questions or concerns.
Your First Consultation
At your first consultation, Dr Aggarwal will explain a personalised treatment option for your desired results. A comprehensive medical history and examination is followed by discussion of surgery, examination of before and after photographs and trial of implants in the case of breast augmentation. Remember to bring a referral for your consultation, to claim the Medicare Rebate.
Upfront about costs
We will always be upfront about all costs of surgery including surgical, anaesthetic and hospital fees. Our quotes are valid for 12 months so there is no pressure to decide quickly.
To help achieve your goals, we will tailor treatment options to what you actually need. We will never recommend surgical or non surgical treatment if its not going to achieve what you want. We aim to deliver beautiful, natural results.
Breast reconstruction Sydney 2022
Every year, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! For us at Mode, this is an important time for us – as breast reconstruction and breast cancer surgery is a core part of our practice – and thus this month is an opportunity to keep patients aware and up to date on the options available to them should they face this...Read More
Mode Plastic Surgery, 924 Pacific Highway, Gordon NSW 2072
Multiple options throughout the week
85 Burdett St, Hornsby NSW 2077
Alternate Tuesday afternoons
Level 2, Clinic D, Chris O’Brien Lifehouse, 119-143 Missenden Rd, Camperdown NSW 2050.
Level 1, 6 Ryde Road, Hunters Hill NSW 2110.
Once a month Thursday morning.
Prince of Wales Private Hospital, Suite 10, Level 7, Barker St, Randwick Hill NSW 2031
Once a month Friday morning.