Here are 20 common questions with brief answers related to bio-remodelling treatment:
1. What is bio-remodelling treatment?
Bio-remodelling treatment is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that stimulates collagen production to rejuvenate and improve skin texture.
2. How does bio-remodelling work?
Bio-remodelling typically involves injecting substances like hyaluronic acid or polynucleotides to boost collagen and elastin production in the skin, leading to a more youthful appearance.
3. Who is a suitable candidate for bio-remodelling treatment?
Bio-remodelling is ideal for individuals with mild to moderate skin aging signs, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and skin laxity.
4. Is bio-remodelling painful?
Discomfort is minimal during the procedure and we use numbing agents to minimise any pain.
5. How long does a bio-remodelling session take?
A typical session can last from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the area treated.
6. Are there any side effects of bio-remodelling treatment?
Common side effects include temporary redness, swelling, and bruising, which usually resolve within a few days.
7. How soon will I see results from bio-remodelling treatment?
Results are usually gradual, becoming noticeable within a few weeks, with full effects visible after several months.
8. How long do the effects of bio-remodelling last?
The results can last anywhere from 12 to 18 months, but individual responses may vary.
9. Can bio-remodelling be combined with other treatments?
Yes, it’s often used alongside other cosmetic treatments like dermal fillers or anti-wrinkle injections for comprehensive facial rejuvenation.
10. Are there any restrictions or aftercare following bio-remodelling treatment?
Patients are generally advised to avoid sun exposure, strenuous exercise, and certain medications for a specified period post-treatment.
11. Is there downtime associated with bio-remodelling?
Downtime is minimal, and most people can resume their daily activities immediately after the procedure.
12. Are there any cases where bio-remodelling treatment is not recommended?
Pregnant or nursing women, individuals with autoimmune diseases, and those with a history of severe allergies should avoid bio-remodelling.
13. Is bio-remodelling treatment safe?
When administered by a qualified and experienced practitioner, bio-remodelling is generally safe with minimal risks.
14. How much does bio-remodelling treatment cost?
The cost varies based on factors like the type of treatment, the treated area, and geographical location. It’s usually more affordable than surgical options.
15. Can I go back to work immediately after bio-remodelling treatment?
Yes, most individuals can return to work and daily activities right after the procedure due to minimal downtime.
16. Is bio-remodelling effective for all skin types?
Bio-remodelling can be effective for various skin types, but it’s essential to consult with a professional to determine its suitability for your specific needs.
17. Can bio-remodelling treat acne scars or stretch marks?
Bio-remodelling can help improve the appearance of mild to moderate acne scars and stretch marks by promoting collagen production.
18. How many bio-remodelling sessions are typically required?
The number of sessions needed varies, but many people see significant improvement after one or two treatments.
19. Is there a recommended age for bio-remodelling treatment?
Bio-remodelling is often sought by individuals in their late 20s to early 50s, but suitability depends on an individual’s skin condition.
20. Can I wear makeup after bio-remodelling treatment?
It’s generally recommended to wait a few hours before applying makeup after the procedure, allowing the skin to recover. Your practitioner will provide specific guidelines.